Overall Return Guidelines
These are Atmark’s Overall Return Guidelines. All returns must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
- All product returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- You may request an RMA number by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Products that are received by Atmark in any of the following conditions are not eligible for return and may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased from Atmark.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., a return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection).
- Any product with a missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage. If you received your product damaged, please contact us for a shipping related damages. This is would not be considered a return.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized or altered in any way.
Standard Return Policy
- Request a return for refund within: 30 days
- Request a return for replacement within: 30 days
This is our Standard Return Policy. You must request a return within 30 days from the invoice date for this policy to apply.
Please review the notes specific to your product:
- Desktop PC, Notebooks, or Tablet PCs:
- A defective Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC that is returned for a replacement may be repaired or replaced at Atmark’s sole discretion, unless otherwise required by law. While we strive to adhere to our own standard RMA processing times, we cannot guarantee that these times will be met. If you have a question regarding returning a Desktop PC, Notebook, or Tablet PC, please contact our customer service Department.
- For computers that have had an additional operating system(s) installed, we will provide you a replacement or refund as noted in the above policy as long as the original operating system is not corrupted or removed.
Product Return Procedures
To return a product to Atmark, you must obtain an RMA number within the applicable return period for the product (described above). Atmark will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. Once issued, RMA numbers are valid for 15 days within which time returned products must be received by Atmark. RMA numbers will not be extended or reissued. Atmark will send a shipping label with the Return Authorization built into the label. The return must use this label and Atmark's shipper of choice.
Atmark Customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete. If any component of the returned product is missing, Atmark's Return Procedure will be breached and Atmark may in its sole and absolute discretion reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s). Atmark will not refund the original shipping charges to the Customer. In addition, Atmark may assess a 15%-25% restocking fee against the Customer’s account or deduct the fee from the refund amount on all returns, subject to the Return Policy and any product-specific policy. Atmark reserves the right to adjust the value of any item returned for refund to reflect its current market price, in which case the 15% restocking fee will be applied after this adjustment.
The return must be properly packaged to protect against damage in transit. Please note that any damage caused by mishandling, improper installation or product defacement will result in your return being denied and the product being returned to you.
Please allow 3-5 business days for your return to process after being received. For returns for laptops, notebooks, desktops, or table PCs, please allow 7-10 business days for your return to process after being received. Due to item availability, some repair/replacement returns may be delayed or changed to refund.