Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) govern your use of any website or mobile application owned or operated by Atmark Trading, its subsidiaries and affiliates, including Atmark websites around the world (collectively, the “Site”). These Terms are subject to change by Atmark, in its sole discretion, at any time, without prior written notice. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Site. Therefore, you should review these Terms prior to using the Site. Your continued use of the Site after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
Additional terms and conditions may apply to some products or services offered by Atmark and to the use of the Site and to specific portions or features on the Site, including, but not limited to, promotions, contests, or other similar features (“Additional Terms”) all of which terms are made a part of these Terms by this reference. The Additional Terms will control to the extent of any inconsistency between the Additional Terms and these Terms.
When you use the Site or our services, you agree to use the Site and our services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for any breach of your obligations under these Terms and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which Atmark may suffer) of any such breach. As a condition of your use of the Site and our services, you warrant to Atmark that you will not use the Site or our services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third-party, you agree not to:
- Access or attempt to access the Site other than through the interface that is provided by Atmark, unless you have specifically been permitted to do so in a separate written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Atmark;
- Access or attempt to access the Site, or any portion thereof, through any automated means, including but not limited to the use of scripts or web crawlers;
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Site (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Site), or our services;
- Duplicate, reproduce, copy, sell, trade or resell the Site for any purpose;
- Divert or attempt to divert Atmark customers to another website, mobile application, or service;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized emails on behalf of Atmark, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site or our services;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Attempt to do anything, or encourage, assist, or allow any third-party to do anything in violation of these Terms; or
- Use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site or our services.
Content on the Site
All content included on the Site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, videos, digital downloads, data, software, any other material, and the design selection and arrangement thereof is owned or licensed property of Atmark its suppliers, licensors, or other providers of such material and is protected by the United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. Atmark and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all content. These Terms permit you to use the Site for your personal, non-commercial use only. The Atmark name, logos, service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Atmark. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Atmark. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Atmark.
All links to other websites from Atmark are provided as resources to customers looking for additional information and/or professional opinion. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Atmark does not assume responsibility for the claims and/or representations made on these or any other websites. If you access any of the third-party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the policies and terms and conditions for such websites.
Use of the Site
- Access to the Site Atmark reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Site, and any service or material we provide on the Site, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, without notice. Atmark will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Site, or the Site entirely, to users, including registered users.
Account Registration and Access In order to place an order with Atmark, do not have register for a account. To register for a Atmark account, you must provide us with your personal information, including your name, email address, and password. It is a condition of your use of the Site that all the information you provide on the Site is accurate, current and complete. Your user name and password are for your personal use only. To ensure that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for restricting access to your computer or mobile device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
Atmark may, in its sole discretion, at any time, for any reason, deactivate your account or freeze your account.
Your order is an offer to Atmark to buy the product(s) and services listed in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product and/or service from Atmark, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the “Order Confirmation”). Your receipt of the Order Confirmation only confirms that we have received your order; it does not constitute Atmark’s acceptance of your order or Atmark’s confirmation of our offer to sell. Atmark may, in its sole discretion, at any time after receiving your order, accept or decline your order for any reason. In addition, Atmark may, in its sole discretion, cancel your order and limit order quantity. If your order is canceled after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, Atmark will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. We may process payment for and ship parts of your order separately.You consent to receive sales invoices electronically. Electronic invoices will be made available in pdf format in the “your account” area of the Site.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us filling this contact form.