Only the Best
Dell R630 1U Rackmount Server Configure to order
- 2 x Intel Xeon E5-2650 V4 2.2GHz 12 Cores / 24 Threads 30MB 9.6GT/s processors
- 128GB DDR4 Ram
- 8 Disk bays
- 2 750W Power supplies
- Perc H730 Raid Controller
- Quad Port 1GB Ethernet adapter
- iDARC Remote management controller
Concentrate your computing and capacity.
Maximize data center efficiency with an ultra-dense virtualization or database engine that supports up to 8 flash SSDs in a 1U chassis.
Power your workloads with uncompromising density
With 2U performance packed into a compact 1U chassis, the PowerEdge R630 two-socket rack server delivers uncompromising density and productivity. The R630 is ideal for virtualization, driving large business applications or running transactional databases.
Drive dense database solutions
The processor and memory density as well as storage flexibility of up to 24 x 1.8" flash SSDs or 10 x 2.5" HDDs (with an option to replace four HDDs with four PCIe SSDs) provides an ideal solution for large-scale transactional and analytical processing solutions, such as Oracle and SQL.
- Accelerate in-memory online analytical processing (OLAP) with up to 24 DIMMs of DDR4 RAM, providing as much as 15 percent greater memory bandwidth.
- Increase the number of transactions per second for online transaction processing (OLTP) databases with 12Gb PowerEdge RAID controllers (PERC9) that feature double the throughput performance and cache of previous-generation controllers.
- Efficiently drive workloads with high concurrent usage and frequent random access to all tables, payloads and log files using the R630 with an all-flash SSD configuration.
- Dramatically reduce storage latency with Express Flash PCIe SSDs.
Power communication and collaboration
The R630 features the flexible storage capacity and high-density processing that is crucial to superior IO performance in Exchange and SharePoint applications.
Speed your workload deployment with Dell's expanding out-of-box template library for Exchange,
SharePoint, Skype for Business, UC&C and SQL configurations.
Improve virtual machine (VM) performance, including better response times for more concurrent users, with
fast DDR4 memory and the increased processing cycles and threads of the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600
v4 product family.
Ensure continuous access
The R630 can be easily configured as a reliable, general-purpose server for business-critical applications, with automated management and high-availability features, such as:
- Redundant power supply units (PSUs)
- Hot-plug and swappable PSUs, HDDs and fans
- Dual SD card option for failsafe hypervisors