Dell R640 2 x Xeon Silver 4116 2.1GHz 12 Core/24 Cores Total 128GB Refurbished
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Free Economy Shipping
For Free Return
Only The Best
Dell R640 1U Rackmount Server Configure to order
- 2 x Intel Xeon Silver 4116 2.1Ghz 12 Cores / 24 Threads 16.5MB 9.6GT/s processors
- 128GB DDR4 Ram
- 8 Disk bays
- 2 750W Power supplies
- Perc H730 1GB Raid Controller
- Quad Port 1GB Ethernet adapter
- iDARC Remote management controller
Uncompromising performance and density for data center productivity and scale
The PowerEdge R640 is the ideal dual-socket platform for dense scale-out data center computing and storage. Benefit from the flexibility of 2.5” or 3.5” drives, the performance of NVMe and embedded intelligence to ensure optimized application performance in a secure platform. With embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist, the R640 delivers maximum uptime in a worry-free environment.
- Dense software-defined storage
- Service providers: application tier
- Dense private cloud
Drive transformation with the Dell EMC PowerEdge portfolio
Data center evolution starts with modern platforms that easily scale and are optimized for application performance. The PowerEdge R640 is built upon a scalable system architecture and provides the choice and flexibility to easily meet performance demands.
- Simplify deployment and easily scale from 3 to 1000+ nodes for software-defined storage with Dell EMC Ready Nodes.
- Maximize performance with up to 10 NVMe drives and 24 DIMMs, 12 of which can be DCPMMs or NVDIMMs
- Scale compute resources with 2nd Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors, and tailor performance based on your unique workload requirements.
Concentrate your computing and capacity.
Maximize data center efficiency with an ultra-dense virtualization or database engine that supports up to 8 flash SSDs in a 1U chassis.