Only the Best
Lenovo X1 Carbon 4th Gen
- Intel 6th Generation Dual Core I5-6200U 2.3Ghz processor
- 8GB Ram
- 256GB SSD
- Intel HD 520 Graphics
- 14" IPS FHD Display
- 720p HD Webcam
- Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260, 2x2
- Bluetooth 4.1
- 3 x USB 3.0
- Mini DisplayPort
- HDMI port
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- OneLink connector
- Lenovo Ethernet Connector port
- Windows 10 professional
- 3 Year warranty
ThinkPad X1 Carbon
World's lightest 14" business ultrabook
Uncompromisingly thin & light...
Starting at just 2.6 lbs (1.18 kg), the new X1 Carbon is the lightest 14-inch business Ultrabook™ on the planet. And at just 0.65 inch (16.5 mm) thin, it's extremely portable.
But MIL-SPEC tough
Constructed with satellite-grade carbon fiber, the new X1 Carbon is the toughest ThinkPad ever made. In fact, we perform nearly a dozen separate military-grade specification tests—all under extreme conditions with dust, vibration, heat, cold, altitude, humidity, solar radiation, and fungus. You can rely on ThinkPad despite what life throws your way.
And of course, the full-sized, backlit keyboard is spill-resistant, as you’d expect from a ThinkPad X1 Carbon.
"The military specification tests are not intended to be a guarantee of performance under these environmental conditions."
The new X1 Carbon features a Windows 10 Pro operating system and 6th generation Intel® i5-5300U with vPro—that means lots of manageability features and enhanced security. And of course the X1 Carbon is Skype for Business-certified, includes integrated speakers with Dolby® audio, and an HD webcam, so conference calls and video chats are a snap.
Ultrafast storage options
With ultrafast Samsung PCIe NVMe SSD storage, you can open files and applications more than two times faster than SATA SSD*
* Results represent the overall performance in the Storage Access test, which evaluates storage read / write performance in 10 applications. PCIe NVME SSD is an optional configuration. Products can also be configured with regular PCIe SSD or SATA SSD.