Silicon Power A55 256GB M.2 SSD
Review: 5 - "A masterpiece of literature" by John Doe, written on May 4, 2006
I really enjoyed this book. It captures the essential challenge people face as they try make sense of their lives and grow to adulthood.
Free Economy Shipping
For Free Return
Only The Best
A55 256GB M.2 2280 SATA III Internal Solid State Drive
• Compact M.2 form factor, ideal for ultrabooks, tablet computers and mini PCs.
• High quality controller and TLC NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds.
• SLC Cache Technology for performance boost and longer lifespan.
• Intel® Smart Response Technology (ISRT) is supported to enable flexible computer configuration for improved overall performance and efficiency.
• Free-download SSD health monitor tool - SP Toolbox Software, especially designed for you to easily monitor the current health status of a SSD.
• 3-year warranty. Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
• Weight: 8g
• Dimensions: 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.14 inch
• Form Factor: M.2 2280-D5-B-M
• Interface: SATA III 6Gbps
• Operating temperature: 0ºC to 70 ºC
• Storage temperature: -40ºC to 85ºC
• MTBF: 1,500,000 hours